Monday 15 September 2008

Welcome, welcome

Welcome to The (Temporary) UKIP blog.

Where, while crack squads of coders prepare our long term home, we address those issues of interest to current and potential members of the UK Independence Party.

Your host is Tim Worstall, recent (and junior) addition to the UKIP press office and we'll be joined by various more interesting and more important people as time goes on.

Please note that this isn't an official official site. Nothing here should be taken to be an official UKIP policy or statement: we might be party members, we might be party workers or officials, but we're not the NEC and so nothing is an ex cathedra proclamation of the one true way.

3 comments:

Peter Briffa said...

First.

ukip said...

Well done Tim, I do hope it is a success. Perhaps you can persuade Nigel to post more on his Blog, and yes I am aware of his truly gruelling schedule. Maybe some posts could be ghost written. I would like to see regular daily stories appearing on the revamped website(similar to the bnp site) to encourage more people to visit daily.
Having a truly web savvy person in the press office could well pay off in a major way. I do understand you have only so many hours in a day.
I have sent these comments as suggestions, not criticisms. I do hope they are not published.
John Cooke
John@ukiptameside.com

Tim Worstall said...

"I have sent these comments as suggestions, not criticisms. I do hope they are not published."

Ooops!

But then again, we like comments.